Terms & Conditions
This Agreement details the licence Monstats ("we" or “us”) grant users (to include teachers and/or parents (Users)) and governs their use of the Monstats educational resource, including the associated activity plans and presentations and monstats.com website (Site). By purchasing Monstats cards, Users are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
- Users' access to and use of MONSTATS, the Site is conditional on their acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained within this Agreement and the Site (General Conditions).
- User's access to and use of MONSTATS, the Site and/or the Apps constitutes their agreement to be bound by the General Conditions.
- We reserve the right to revise and update the General Conditions at any time effective on the date of posting to the Site the new and/or revised provisions.
- All Users must agree to the Monstats Privacy Notice. Access to and use of MONSTATS, the Site constitutes the User's agreement to be bound by the Privacy Notice and constitutes the User's consent to the collection, storage, use and dissemination of the User's personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
- All Schools must agree to comply with the terms and conditions contained in the Schedule to these General Conditions (Data Protection with Schools). Access to and use of our products and services, including MONSTATS, the Site constitutes the School's (and their Users') agreement to be bound by the Schedule, and constitutes the School's (and their Users') consent to the processing and handling of their Users' personal data by us in accordance with the Schedule.
- We agree to comply with the terms and conditions contained in the Schedule to these General Conditions (Data Protection with Schools).
CONSUMER DATA POLICY
- When an order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using an SSL security certificate, issued by Thawte and securely passed to our payment provider. Monstats do not have access to see your full card number and at no time is it stored in any format by us. After payment, no credit card details are retained or stored.
- Stringent physical and technological measures are taken to protect User's payment information. For full details of our Data Protection, please refer to our Monstats Privacy Notice
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT
- All materials associated with MONSTATS, and all materials displayed on the Site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, tools, advertisements, names, logos and trade marks on materials, the Site and the Apps (Content) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless otherwise indicated.
- Copyright in the Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sounds recordings, computer code and software) and the Content is owned or licensed by Monstats. Except as expressly authorised by these General Conditions, or by legislation or statute, Users must not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, copy, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Content; or
- commercialise any information, products, or services obtained from any part of the Content.
- Users must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit, share or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with our express prior written consent.
- Users must not use the Content for commercial purposes without first obtaining our prior written consent.
ACCESS TO AND USE OF MONSTATS ASSOCIATED MATERIAL
- In order to access MONSTATS Activity Plans and associated resources, all Users must have a valid password protected log in, obtained through the purchasing of Monstats card pack/packs. All access and use of MONSTATS Activity Plans and resources is strictly limited to the User's.
- Users of the Site are liable for their own internet usage and mobile device charges. It is the responsibility of Users to ensure their computers, mobile devices and internet access is sufficient to access MONSTATS associated materials.
- Users must protect their usernames and passwords from unauthorised use.
- Schools may print the Activity Plans and associated presentation and materials MONSTATS for use by their staff only.
- Schools may print and save electronic copies of Activity Plans and other associated resources specifically available on the Site for Users, but only if they can keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
- Users must not access or use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which:
- is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to the User;
- violates our rights in any way;
- is prohibited by the General Conditions.
- Users must take their own precautions to ensure that the process, which they employ for accessing the Site does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference, which may damage their own computer system or mobile device. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to users' own computer systems, mobile devices or data, which arises in connection with their access and/or use of the Site.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Although we have no reason to believe that any information contained within MONSTATS, including our Site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep the Site updated.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in the Site or Apps. We and our contractors do not guarantee or warrant the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. The Content is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Neither we, nor our contractors will be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) in connection with Users' use of, and/or access to, MONSTATS, the Site, the Content, or any omissions from the Content, save where legislation states otherwise.
- All Users must indemnify us and our contractors and keep us and all of them indemnified against all losses, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from any breach by the User of the General Conditions.
- We are here to help. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 14 days, unused and in its original packaging for a replacement, exchange or refund. Please note that we are unable to offer any refund where cards have been opened and/or materials downloaded from the website.
- You must inform us within 3 working days, if the goods are lost or damaged in transit, so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem.